Thursday, August 7, 2008

Where is Caylee?


This is Caylee Anthony who's been missing since mid June. She will be 3 this coming Saturday. Since I live in Florida now, her story has always been the top-news on many tv programs here. Many have suspected that her mother, Casey Anthony has something to do with her disappearance, but with that said, I'm still concerned about her, and including my husband, I'm glued to TV news everyday and night... I am a mother of 2 and 4 year-old girls. I can't imagine losing my daughters. And I can't believe how selfish and irresponsible a mother can be, like Casey, who didn't report her daughter missing for five weeks. Can you imagine??? I would call 911 if I can't find my girls in my house looking for them for 10 minutes if that.

And watching the movie "GONE BABY GONE" the other night, makes me really nervous. I feel that even I don't want to admit it, this cute little girl, Caylee is already gone. It's really sad and tragic. I just hope that she will be found soon because she deserves to be found and find peace...

2 comments:

Alev said...

Wow, 5 weeks!!! I can't believe the level of her indifference! But yeah, what's really important here is the little girl being found. Lets hope that she is still ok and will be found soon.

Maki said...

I hope so too although as each day passes, I become more suspect for the worse... I'll keep you posted!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!