Thursday, August 21, 2008

This week's Friday 5 questions.

1. What’s something really, really stupid you’ve done that could easily have resulted in your own death?

A. I have two episodes on this q's: First, I was up on the top roof when I was 5 looking down on people, waving 'byebye' and 'hello'. The neighbor saw me and my younger sister sitting on the roof, they told my dad, who, of course came back upstairs ANGRY. We both got belt. hehe. I didn't know what the big deal was then because I was fearless and I thought it was fun and people would be excited to see us. Now I am a mother of two little girls; Now I know how my dad must had felt like. It is scary and I would be angry if my daughters did the same thing. Really stupid!

Second, I was partying with bunch of friends for my 25th birthday. 25th!!! It's a big one, so everybody around me and in the club bought me my favorite shots of Tequila. Everywhere I turned, there's people holding the shot waiting for me to drinkking it down. I believe I did at least 20 of them and I got really really sick afterwards. I could have had alcohol poisoning on my birthday. Very stupid! Be careful, folks!


2. What makes you feel stupid?

A. When I realize I'm rambling and not making any sense. This only happens either when I'm super excited or nervous. Since English is my second language, that adds more anxiety and lame speech..


3. What’s something that’s stupid in a very smart way?

A. Paparazzi. This whole paparazzi and Hollywood thing is getting to me these days although I love Hollywood gossip (contradicting myself here). See, the relationships between paparazzi, Hollywood and us readers/viwers is so unique. The whole thing is stupid, but then, paparazzi knows what to do to make themselves tons of $$$. Smart, eh?


4. What’s an example of a stupid idea working out in a way that solved a problem?

A. I think Go Green and Be Green ideas were once called stupid and non-sense before. People now love Organic food and clothing, etc. People try to use less plastic bags, etc.. It's not 100% solving the problems we have, but I believe it's definitely helping to improve the condition of our enviroment.

5. There is apparently a brand of packaged popcorn called Smartfood. What might be found in the package labeled Stupidfood?

A. Bunch of sugar coated Tuna? Just kidding! I would say bunch of stuff that would make you weak; such as krispy kream donuts, pizza, onion rings, candy, soda and ice cream. So let's add the sugar and calories 100 times more to the food above and make them as Stupidfood.

2 comments:

Alev said...

Hahaha, brilliant answers once again! :D

Btw, I LOOOVED your new layout. It's looking awesome! =)

Maki said...

Thanks!! I love it too.. It suits me I think. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!