Wednesday, August 6, 2008

GONE BABY GONE


So, I saw the movie "GONE BABY GONE" with my husband last night. I'd always wanted to see it, so I was very happy finally I got to see it. It was awesome moive... It was full of suspense. And most of all, the movie made me think and taught me as a parent what it is to raise a child (in my case raising my two daughters) with all I have.

It's so disgusting to know there are so many pedophiles in this world and this film has made me more aware of that, and I have to do everything to protect my children and other children from any harm... And I know there are so many children who're still missing today and my heart aches just thinking about what they might have been going through.. It's horrible.

This movie is directed by Ben Affleleck and is based on the book "GONE BABY GONE". I don't think I should talk about it too much because I wouldn't want to spoil the movie for you guys. It was so unpredictable and you would think you know what's going to happen, but then you're wrong. No one could predict the ending, I think. The film was well written and acted. I suggest you go and rent it if you haven't seen the movie. You won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Alev said...

Wow! I can't believe I haven't heard of this movie before, since it's actors are mostly people that are real popular these days.. I'll look into it. :)

Maki said...

Yes, you should definitely look into it. It's kind a dark movie, but I really enjoyed it. Let me know what you think after you see it :)

Alev said...

I surely will. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!