Friday, August 8, 2008

Quote of the Day

My brother in law, Mr. D who can't seem to stay in a commited relationship swore last night at the dinner table for my mother in law's birthday (I baked the birthday cake by the way, thank you very much.)

"I'm going back to my old ways.."

This comes as he said he was dumped by this girl he was dating for about 5 days...

His old ways means to 'sleep around.'

"Are you nuts???? " I said... I thought he would come up with something better than that...

He's nuts. This is why he can't settle down even he wants to settle down. He's so cute and handsome, I just don't get him. I hope he's just joking, but just in case if he's not - Watch out for all the germies, guy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!