Thursday, August 28, 2008

Friday 5 for August 29 : Sticky

1. What was the last song that stuck in your brain and wouldn’t go away?

A. "That's what you get" by Paramore - sorry, but I love this song and I can't get rid of it!!! My kids and I always sing this song out loud and we all LOVE and digging it!!!!

2. What’s something that sticks around long after you wish it would leave?

A. Ahhhhh, some food stuff that stuck in between my teeth. Don't we all hate it? All the stuff I love; corn, straweberry seeds, etc...

3. To what use did you put your last sticky note?

A. The list for my shopping for lingerie at Victoria's Secret that I sticked in my wallet.

4. When did you last have Pixy Stix?

A. Pixy Stix??? What is that?????????????? Really, I've never had it before.

5. What is something you are a stickler for?

A. My husband's driving - I constantly pointing out what he shouldn't be doing or at least what I think he shouldn't be doing. He always tells me he doesn't need a mother to tell him how to drive. He is a skilled driver, but doesn't mean he's a safe driver. You understand the difference? haha

6 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

great answers :) i had to google the pixy stix part ahahaha

happy friday 5
mine is up too http://www.kidddesigns.com/2008/08/friday-5-sticky.html

Alev said...

I googled it too, hahaha. It's a candy of some sorts appearently.. Love your answers again. :D

Maki said...

mommie van: Hello! I honestly never heard of the pixy stix, so I had to ask my hubby.

Happy friday 5 & Labor Day weekend!!

ps - I did check your answers and I took your idea of widget:D

Maki said...

alev: what's up!? yeah, i've lived here long enough but never heard of pixy stix - what's up with that? LOL. thanks so much for checking my blog out always! xoxo

Elle Dubya said...

#2 - i constantly get caught with broccoli bits in my teeth - hate it!

Maki said...

ella: uhh yes, the infamous broccoli. lol. don't you hate it when you look at the mirror and smiled - there green dots all over and in between your teeth! so sexy, yeah?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!