Saturday, August 2, 2008

Awwwwww, I feel like crap...

And that's what's happening to me these days; a night of fun, drinking and having good dinner and feel like shit when I come home. I went out with my family tonight to this monthly gathering of the town we live in. People gather at this outside shopping place every first Friday night. I will talk about this more in another blog, but anyway, I had a few wines and after the music ended, we headed to a Japanese restaurant and had a good dinner. I come home, feeling kind of buzzed, laying next to the girls getting them down to bed and I, too, fell asleep. I woke up an hour ago at 2:30am feeling like crap!!! My head is pounding and I just found myself putting my head over the white toilet bowl. Ewww, so not sexy...

I don't know what's up with my body, but I used to be able to drink, drink and more drinking and felt fine afterwards.. No hungover next morning. But ever since I had this night out with my friend about four months ago, drinking my favorite vodka continuously, I fell ill the next morning, I somehow hasn't been able to drink like a champ like used to.... It's weird. It seems like my whole body is rejecting the alcohol... I'm telling myself again that I won't drink anymore. I hate alcohol.... Well, let's see how that goes....

2 comments:

Alev said...

Sounds like your body can't tolerate alcohol anymore. You say you hate drinking it, maybe it's time you quit it. let this be the excuse for stopping to drink. :)

Maki said...

Yeah, maybe I should slow down on drinking. It seems everytime I drink vodka now I get sick. I had tequila binge on my 25th birthday and ever since I can't really touch it. Then vodka. I shall stick with tea for not. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!