1. Of television programs that aired before you were born, what’s your favorite?
A. I Love Lucy
2. What person of historical significance was from your neighborhood or city?
A. Historical significance in my book was my grandpa and others who lived through WWII even though they're ordinary people.
3. What’s a story that’s often been told about someone in your family in the years before you came along?
A. My Grandfather who survived A-bomb in Hiroshima on Aug 6, 1945
4. Which of previous generations’ dumb mistakes (in deed or thought) baffles you the most?
A. Racial segregation...
5. What aspect of life in the good old days would you love to see a return to?
A. When I was little, I was able to run around neighborhood and everybody in the neighborhood would watch us closely, so we can play safely... Everybody knew everybody. Now I don't even know if my daughters can do that on the streets - it's sad to teach my children not to trust people, but that's what we have to do these days..
A Beautifully Simple Chicago Apartment
1 hour ago