1. What did you last replace batteries for?
A. For a crappy new Verizon Fios' remote controller.
2. What have you thrown away that you probably could have had repaired?
A. My kids' leapfrog computer..
3. Among items in your line of sight right now, what should probably be put in the trash?
A. Bunch of junk (paper scribble) in my diary notebook.. What are those paper doing in there?
4. When did you last use disposable cutlery while dining in your house?
A. I refuse to use plastic cutlery that goes straight to landfill - I always say "no" to plastic cutlery fot takeout.
5. actions cause you to waste time you otherwise wouldn’t waste?
A. Okay, I'm always out the door to the car and in the car, only to realize I forgot something in the house, so I go back to the house. This always happens every-frickin'-time when I go out.. Can anybody please tell me what I should do to prevent this stupic action of mie that cause me to waste time???
This Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. It's all good stuff!