Friday, August 15, 2008

This week's Friday 5 questions.

1. What did you last replace batteries for?
A. For a crappy new Verizon Fios' remote controller.

2. What have you thrown away that you probably could have had repaired?
A. My kids' leapfrog computer..

3. Among items in your line of sight right now, what should probably be put in the trash?
A. Bunch of junk (paper scribble) in my diary notebook.. What are those paper doing in there?

4. When did you last use disposable cutlery while dining in your house?
A. I refuse to use plastic cutlery that goes straight to landfill - I always say "no" to plastic cutlery fot takeout.

5. actions cause you to waste time you otherwise wouldn’t waste?
A. Okay, I'm always out the door to the car and in the car, only to realize I forgot something in the house, so I go back to the house. This always happens every-frickin'-time when I go out.. Can anybody please tell me what I should do to prevent this stupic action of mie that cause me to waste time???

4 comments:

Alev said...

Hahaha, I'm sure that happens to everyone, happens to me too, hate it. :P You can keep a to-do list I guess. :D

"Don't forget to bring 'this' with you"

Maki said...

Yeah, to-do-list might help me, but i'd probably totally look pass it even if it's put on the door! LOL.. I'm bad!

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of recycling ideas; cash in empty ink cartridges and reuse outdoor windex bottle to wash cars :)

Maki said...

love-caravan! thanks for the comment. i will definitely check your blog out as well!!! hope you'll be back again:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!