1. In Citizen Kane, the main character’s last word before dying is “Rosebud,” which is discovered later to be the name of a favorite childhood sled. The idea is that this rich, powerful, hated man, in his last moment, finds himself thinking of happy, innocent times. If the film were about your life, what word might you utter in similar sentiment?
2. In Groundhog Day, the main character is forced to live the same day again and again until he has learned to love others and to love himself. If you found yourself in an endless loop, living one day repeatedly until you learned the lesson that was holding you back, what would that lesson be?
A. To be okay to be alone... I am fearful of being alone (meaning I was afraid of being single when I was younger), but I was told from many that you have to be able to stand alone until you can be a full grown adult, which it seems I haven't been accomplished...
3. In Freaky Friday, a mother and daughter who have difficulty understanding each other find themselves each living the other’s life (occupying the other’s body and everything!). If this were to happen to you for similar reasons, whose body would you wake up in?
A. Definitely my husband's body..
4. In Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones has to jump into an underground room filmed with the one thing that freaks him out: snakes. “Why did it have to be snakes?” he asks. If the movie were about you, what would you see in the underground room?
A. ahhhh.. roaches, the most disgusting creatures in the whole wide world and they will never be extinguished...
5. In Sideways, the main character is asked to explain his love for wine made from a certain grape. As he describes the grape, we realizes he is also describing himself, saying that it must be carefully tended and that it is easily damaged. If the film were about you, what passion (hobby, food, collectible, or activity, for example) would you describe and how would you describe it so that you were also describing yourself? *
A. Dancing -- you need to know how to breath, gotta have rhythm and free of spirit. You can't be too shy because you need to be able to express yourself.. And it requires some sex appeal when you dance..
13 hours ago