Saturday, August 2, 2008

When you can't still fall asleep...

I sided with writing a blog... As I wrote a few hours ago, I went out with my family last night and had a wonderful time with them. But I fell asleep and that was the beginning of the torture. I guess I fell asleep around midnight feeling little buzzy which was a good thing, then somehow I woke up --- of course I had to go to bathroom and from there, I went down spiral, feeling so sick. After countless tours to the bathroom, I feel much, much better, but no way near have I come to close my eyes. I do want to go to sleep though and I have tried for the last five hours trying that, but in the end I'm typing this.

So, what have I been doing besides toss and turning? I went to myspace, update some profile, send some messages to my friends and read my favorite artist, John Mayer's blog. He has several of them. Oh, I really love his personality - so laid back, down to earth, kind and funny.... Well, I'm talking like I know the guy, of course I don't, but he has this persona which makes you feel like you're his friend. He also loves Japan where I'm from, he speaks Japanese.. He's perfect. And his blogs are so much fun - you should definitely check them out - you'll find yourself amazed by him.

4 comments:

Alev said...

Hmm.. I never seemed to like him, but if you do that's cool. :D

Maki said...

Well, many people don't like him, I know. LOL. They say his music is either boring or not so original. I, on the other hand, love his music. Maybe I should write about music next time:)

Rowena said...

There you are! I had to check your site out right away what with all of the correspondence that we've exchanged. I LOVE John Mayer and his music, but I did not know that he can speak japanese. My brother is actually the person to introduce me to John's music as he (my bro) plays guitar and enjoys singing/playing to John's work.

Myspace too huh? I have one as well, but hardly ever go there (one blog is involving enough)...my friends have but all forgotten me. Oh well....

Happy posting!

Maki said...

Rowena!! Oh my goodness, what a pleasure - thanks for the comment!!! Yes, he can speak Japanese, I've seen him talk and he also has several close Japanese friends (this is what I've gathered info from his blog). Great that you love his music - I love his music. I'll post something interesting today about John. Hope you'll check it out later. BTW, you have myspace, too? Come and visit if you will and send me the invite! I hope you'll keep coming back :) PLEASE stay in touch!!! xx ~M

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!