Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This is just HILARIOUS!!!

I spend a lot of time on computer and write blog or search online for something interesting. One of my hobby for these days is to go to Craigslist and find funny stuff that people post on there. Then today, I found this job posting from Best of Craigslist. The listing title is this; "Live in Nanny Needed for 4 kids (Pls don't call them "Precious Ones")

Best of Craigslist is where readers vote for best and funny postings. And I believe this "Nanny Wanted" posting is one of the best of all time.

The lady begins to say "My kids are a pain in the ass...." And then on to say, "Just in the past hour, i have had to tell each one to do something more than once. oldest: can i have soda? it's just a sprite? please? can i? no, no and no.
the next one...don't even get me started. seriously."

Are you laughing yet? Wait a sec, I can't stop quoting: "I can be a tad difficult to work for. I'm loud, pushy and while I used to think we paid well, i am no longer sure. i work from home, so you get the pleasure of being hounded by me all day long. and, you get to pretend to like me, because i am deeply sensative. (but well dressed and a know it all, a winning combination I assure you.)
If you cannot multi task, or communicate without being passive aggressive, don't even bother replying."

Seriously, this woman is hilarious. Her funny requests for the potential nanny applicants goes on forever and I can't write everything here, so if you care to find out more about what she has to say, then clickTHIS! I promise you'll laugh your ass off.

The another funny posting I've found is also from Best of Craigslist, but the original listing was posted on missed connection. Apparently this guy has been on Craigslist for a while hoping to meet someone who put him on "missed connection". His ranting out of frustration just cracks me up.

For those of you who never heard of "missed connection"; it is where people write and post messages in hopes to find the person they met on the streets and reconnect. Some listing are funny to read.. I tend to read NY missed connection because I love NYC and there are plenty of postings, but you can find "missed connection" in your local Craigslist.

I hope you get to laugh reading these messages!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous social worker said...

omg craiglist is hilarious! I call it the ghetoo ebay.
missed connection is along fav. of mine, lol.
I onced browsed the sex adds (i'm not weird)and found some pretty gross stuff, then i thought its funny cuz I's advetised online. lol
ebays is too complicated for me.

merc3069 said...

I LOVE this blog! Dying over the nanny ad;-)

Maki said...

rivermist: i know right? craigslist is funny although some stuff is kind of too raw for me. but i always enjoy it:)

merc3069: thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me the comment!!! i'm glad you liked the nanny ad! it's been my favorite:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!