This Week's "Friday 5" seems to be made just for me! LOL.
1. When did someone last break something of yours?
A. My oldest daughter Ju-Ju, spilling a glass of white wine over my iBook. I was drinking it and put it right next to my iBook which was my stupid mistake and somehow my Ju-Ju knocked it down:( And yes, no matter how long I did air dry it, it wouldn't start for me...... Damn it!!!
2. When did you last play hackysack, if ever?
A. Hackysack???? What is that? Can you please tell me what it is????
3. What was your most dramatic haircut like?
A. That would be a few weeks ago - I cut my bangs real short for the first time. I have posted the photos to prove it. Hehehe
4. Hacking is basically breaking through the security that protects a computer or a website. What’s the closest you’ve come to doing something similar in real life?
A. Hacking??? Me??? I'm not that smart nor risk taker :D
5. In the world of stand-up comedy, a hack is a comic who steals jokes from other comics. Have you ever known a hack in your own field?
A. No, but I know several girls who were great at stealing someone elses' boyfriends. They are evil kind! Does that count???
Have a Happy Friday and weekend, my friends!!!!!!
Have a Cozy Weekend.
20 hours ago