Friday, February 12, 2010

Today Sucked!

Today was one of those days where nothing went right.

1. I've misplaced something that is VERY important. I've looked every
where in the house, even the outside. I'm trying to give it a few more days to see if it will turn up. I really need to find this - I'm going to die if I don't!

2. I realized the kittie food is gone, so my daughters and I headed to Target. We're looking at some stuff and walked to the Pet section. After we got all the stuff we needed, we paid and walked back to our car.... When I couldn't fine my keys! I looked and looked and I don't see my keys in my handbag. My face totally turned blue, carried Soapy and told Ju Ju to follow me and ran back to the store!

First, we went to the casher - he said nothing was left at the casher. Next we went to the customer service and they said no one turned anything in. I backt-traced the place, but I couldn't find the keys. I was starting to get really nervous: What if someone who found the keys decided to click the alarm and find my car and drive off? So I told my girls to run back to the car again. Okay, car was still there. Now I called the store and see if anyone had turned it in. No keys. I went back in again, back traced, asked the same casher and back to the customer service. No keys...

Now my daughter Ju Ju said, "Mommy, we have to go back to the kitty place again because we're playing with the litter box.." Believe me, we'd gone back to the pet section twice alreday and I couldn't find my keys. But when Ju Ju said "Litteer" - I felt like there is still hope. So we ran back and looked the litter box section where I didn't look and there is was - my keys!!! I was only looking at the cat food shelf. I remembered that I had to help the girls who were trying to see if they could lift those heavy litter sand because they couldn't put it back. I thanked my daughter SOOO many times because I would have totally given up if she didn't tell me about litter.

The thing is though - people at Target was not helpful at all. When I said I lost my car keys, they acted like "so what?" - they never asked my name nor phone number to call me if anyone turned it in. Don't you think they should've at least took my information? They were like, "Sorry, well, too bad!" Some people amaze me because they have no work ethic. Anyway, I hope you're having a great weekend!! Olympic is on!

6 comments:

eri said...

i'm sorry you're having such a bad day!!!
i hope you find what you're looking for.

sorry about your target experience. i feel like people these days are so hesitant to help others. things just aren't like how they were when we were growing up. sad isn't it?

* said...

I'm happy that you found the keys. Customer service is hard to come by for sure, I am never amazed by the things I hear or see.

Take care.

Thilie said...

I hate those days..
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Drew said...

Those days are the worst! I hate not being able to find my keys!

Target should have been more helpful...What do you have to do to get good service nowadays?!

The Muse said...

:( i do hope that the day which has passed...will fade away from memory..and this new day will be filled with possibilities and joy, like none other!

Maki said...

Girlies: Seriously, it was a horrible day!! I know we all have those days, but I was really sad. Also I haven't found the thing:(

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!