Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Yorkers

I was watching the repeat of Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN early morning (it was like 2am Wednesday morning) when the show introduced a guy named Mark Malkoff. He's a comedian and a filmmaker who experimented something interesting in the heart of New York - Manhattan.

He always wondered if it's true when people say New Yorkers are not nice, so he decided to ask strangers to carry him from the tip of New York (south) to the other side of New York (north) - now, I don't need to talk any more. Just enjoy this video... It's funny, cute and you'll see New Yorker's are not all that mean...



What is kindness? Would you carry a stranger when asked?

6 comments:

Judy@grammyreads.com said...

That was a great video! I have one on my latest post, but I bet you have seen it! I have never been to New York, but it's on the list...just a ways down. *) Love your work, too, by the way. I went to your business website.

Dionne said...

Bahaha, this is hilarious! What a fun journey!

Maki said...

Judy: Aw thanks so much!!! I will swing by your blog too:)

Dionne: Seriously, I thought it was a cute and fun journey too! xoxo

Twincerely,Olga said...

stopping by from SiTS!!! great blog!stop by.I am following you now!:)

Laura said...

Fun Video. I think my favorite part is the "math".

Lauren said...

This has been the best spent ten minutes of my day. So funny, thanks for sharing:) Hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!