Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Missed It!!!

Well, I think I missed posting last night - that means no more 365 posts! :(
I was sick all day and night and I was no way near sitting in front of my pc nor holding my blackberry to post.

I'm disappointed that there will not be the golden 365th post at the end of 2010, but 364th post wouldn't hurt, right? Or maybe I should just skip posting on weekends and posting on weekdays only.... I am not going to decide now - I think whatever happens, it happens attitude is the best way to approach this blogging thing. I realize now that once blogging is becoming like a job, it won't be fun anymore. So I will not pressure myself nor setting the rule..

Anyway, I'm still sick, so I'm going to back to bed. So sorry for not commenting back to all of you - I will make sure to catch up with all of your stories tomorrow!!

xoxo

5 comments:

eri said...

feel better maki!!!

The Muse said...

FaITH AND fAMILY FIRST!
you have to take care of your health or there can be nothing else :)
Please do get better!

And I applaud the line in your post...about when blogging becomes a chore!

You have said so much there!!

The Muse invites you to visit her new posts at~
www.adivashammer.com (prose)
www.mysterymeatloaf.blogspot.com (just for fun)
www.myladydujour.com (design)
www.adivashammer.blogspot.com (word games)

Jenn said...

feel better soon! and don't beat yourself up over posting; you come first!

Bayjb said...

Aww I'm sorry dear that you're not feeling well! Get some rest and feel better. Hope the girls don't get it.

Maki said...

Girlies: Thanks so much - I'm on my way to recovery, however, my throat is killing me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!