Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Little Break

Hello my dearlies - how are you??? Well, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be taking a few days off from posting. One might ask, "Wait a minute, Maki - I thought you're doing the 365 day minus 1day post??". Yes, that's true, but I realized there are way too many things to do this week because my darling Soapy's birthday is coming up this weekend. I really want to focus my energy for her...

I know I haven't had the chance to visit you girlfriends and commenting back, I'm sorry, but hopefully I'll get to it by the end of this week after the party! I want you to know that I've not forgotten about you!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

10 comments:

Crystal Escobar said...

I just love your blog, I'm now a follower and just added you on facebook :)
What beautiful little girls you have, and I'm jealous you live in Hawaii, I lived there for a little while, on the big Island in Pahoa.
Well, I hope your daughter has a great birthday. I look forward to reading more about you and getting to know each other via blogs :) Have a great weekend!

freeteyme said...

happy Birthday to Soapy!!!

eri said...

happy birthday to soapy!!! i hope she has a great birthday :)

Dionne said...

Oooh happy birthday to your little darling! Enjoy the birthday planning!

Bayjb said...

Ohh I hope she has a good birthday! Hope you're feeling better too.

gina said...

life has to come first!!


enjoy your break, the birthday!!

* said...

Happy b-day tio little Soapy. Have a nice little break, you deserve it.

Mrs Montoya said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! I can't wait to hear about her celebration!

Anna Blanch said...

Enjoy your break! Sometimes it's all we need to recharge and focus on those things most important to us! Happy Birthday Soapy!

Have a great day,

A.

Maki said...

Ladies: Thank you so much for well wishes for Soapy!!!! I can't still believe she's turning 4 tomorrow!!!

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!