Friday, February 5, 2010

Have A Lovely Weekend...

What's your plan for this weekend? Anything fun and interesting???

I don't know why, but I've been feeling blue all day -- there is this cloud over my head and I can't seem to shake it. This happens to me once a month or every other month. The best thing is to ride it out and not think too much because more I think, more I get confused and feel more blue. I know I've got a lot on my mind, but all I can do is to pray and move forward... And I know I need some sleep too!!! LOL..

Have a safe and a great weekend!!!

xoxo

7 comments:

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

Just loved this post... coming from SITS. Random, but are you going to Bloggy Boot Camp in Baltimore?

Claudine said...

Have a great weekend. Don't think too much. Have fun!!!

* said...

Take care of yourself, I hope the blue turns to whatever colour you wish it to be.

Staying in this week-end, catching up on my life in some ways.

*HUGS*

Drew said...

I get monthly blues, I used to get stressed out about them, which only made them worse. Now I try to roll with them and I try to realize my limits when in that mood.

Hope everything is going well for you and the girls!

Thilie said...

I`m sure your girls will make you feel better in some way!
I hope for something wonderful to happen on your weekend :)

eri said...

have a great weekend maki! hope you have fun w/your girls!

Maki said...

Girlies: Thanks SOO much for your sweet comments! I'm feeling a little better although I'm EXHAUSTED! I hope you had a nice weekend:)

Love,
Maki

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!