Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day..

For the first time since I met my husband, we celebrated our Valentine's Day without each other. I think it was a little bit harder on him because I had my girls and had dinner at my in-laws. My BFF K also joined us, so it was very nice Valentine's Day.... Sorry JT...

By the way, I had a great time celebrating my BFF K's 30th birthday - maybe a little too much. All of us who were there had way too many drinks and very miserable the next day. We all said this afternoon, "Why, oh why do we do this to ourselves?" And why do we want greasy food when we're hangover?

I hope all of you had a sweet Valentine's Day!!

xoxo

6 comments:

eri said...

happy valentine's day!

btw, where do you get all the images you use?

* said...

Hey Maki,

I want to send you an email in private, can you email me at
letterstoherroom@gmail.com?

Thanks and hope you had a great Vday

Dionne said...

Awwww I am sorry you didn't get to spend Valentine's Day with your Love! But I am glad that you had the girls with you.

Jenn said...

Happy Valentine's Day! (a day late)

Bayjb said...

Aww Happy Belated Valentine's Day. I always crave greasy food after I drink too much. And yes, regardless of the pain, I still go back for more :)

Maki said...

eri: I find these images via photobucket or google images. Take time, but it's fun! :)

Imperfect Stepford Wife: I had a nice V-day. I'll reply to your message soon:)

Dionne: I know! I'm glad I had my girls - my Valentine's! xoxo

Jenn: Happy Happy Valentine's Day! xo

Bayjb: Yes indeed! I tell myself every time I get sick the morning after that I would never drink again and I find myself holding cocktail! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!