Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ju Ju Is Sick Again

When I went to pick up my daughters from my mother in law's house after work, I learned that my Ju Ju got sick again. She was sleeping quietly on the couch and I took her home. After she woke up, she said she wanted to eat dinner, but she started crying again hysterically that her headache wouldn't go away. I gave her Tylenol and jumped in the shower with her (she loves to take a real hot shower when she has headache) and rubbed her neck. But, she decided to go back to bed after the shower.

I talked about her suffering from headache for the past six months or so in the previous post. We got her brandnew glasses in hopes that her headache would go away, but she still gets migrane. So I think I need to take her to see a doctor next week. Funny thing was, she had a trash basket right next to her when she was taking a nap at grandma. Her grandma and grandpa said it was her idea just in case if she had to throw up (which happened many times before).

I'm exhausted today - working non-stop from 8:30 am - 6pm (volunteering at my daughter's class and my regular job) - then taking care of sick Ju Ju. It's really heartbreaking to see her like that and it takes out all of my energy too....

Anyway, I'm signing off today. I'm so sorry, but I will try to catch up with all of your comment tomorrow. I love you!!!

8 comments:

* said...

Poor little one. Hugs for both of you. The trash basket (how heart-breaking). Please keep us updated, but first get some rest.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Poor little one!

Stopping by from SITS

eri said...

oh no! poor ju ju! i hope she feels better soon. hope the doctor will figure out what's causing the headaches!!!

extreme personal measures said...

I am praying for her.
It may be migraines. I have suffered from them since a small child. For me, triggers are, not enough sleep, stress, sinus, need to eat, menstruation (I know I am missing something).
They were worse when I was younger. I would be in bed with all the lights off, curtains pulled, and no tv (this is when you KNOW I am sick. LOL).
Hopefully they can help her.

I will be following you :)

* said...

I have an award for you, come and pick it up.

Kendra said...

My brother had crazy bad migraines when he was younger and we always kept a trash can by him when he was sick. Poor little thing. I hope they get taken care of quickly!

Maki said...

Girlies: I realized that there are mnay children who suffer from migraines. It's crazy how little kids like her can suffer from headaches like those! :(

Mariel Torres said...

beautiful picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!