Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Thing I'm Most Scared Of...



Do you have anything that you fear the most??? The thing that you can't fall asleep once you start thinking about it? I have one. You might think I'm crazy, but I am afraid of zombies...

I was never afraid of them until I found out that the zombies are caused by infectious disease. Did you know? That means, it could happen. You never know what kind of research are being conducted behind the door of Army labs or any type of research facilities. Things can go terribly wrong. Everytime I try to explain that to my family (my in-laws) and friends, they always look at me like I have two heads. But seriously, don't ever underestimate the possibility...

Anyway, stupid of me, I saw a moive called "Quarantine" with my husband the other night. It was On Demand and I always wanted to see it because it looked pretty cool; the way they filmed was like "Blair Witch Project." But it was the stupidest mistake - the movie was SOOO scary, my heart was pounding like a drum and my tummy felt uneasienss a little. You're so afraid and your eyes are half closed, but you want to know what happens next, so you keep watching it. That's exactly happened to me - oh it was really scary and I even heard JT saying, "Oh, wow, holy crap!" number of times.

I highly recommend this film to people who don't get sea sick and has a strong heart. I honestly thought it was well made for a meaningless zombie movie.

Do you like zombie movie? (I don't!)

10 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Those types of movies freak me out, too. I saw that one - creepy!
I came by from SITS.

eri said...

i'm a wimp! i can't watch this kind of movie! hahahaha! i wouldn't be able to sleep for days!

Kendall said...

There was no way I could not reply to this one.

I love zombie movies. Actually, I love most horror movies period. I did however hate Quarantine and snarked through the entire thing when I watched it with friends.

I was the kid who laughed during Nightmare on Elm Street and who could quote Hannibal Lectre before he was 12. There are movies that freak me out like Audition and It but other than that I usually find them funny.

I am however claustrophobic. And the less said about real life clowns, the better.

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

My sister loves those movies! I use to but I'm kinda over it now. I still have some residual fear left over from my middle school years when we watched scary movies ALL the time!

Jenn said...

I cannot do scary/creepy/horror movies; my imagination gets the best of me.
There's something about sleep that I like too much. :-)

Rick said...

Never met a Zombie that I didn't like. Never met a Zombie. So, I guess it's still true.

Bayjb said...

I have to say, I've never been a huge zombie fan, ever. Not that I'm scared of them but they weren't as...scary to me. Unless they're hyper gorey then that's scary.

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh i would literally freak out!! how did you sit through the whole thing??!! i would probably have to sleep with the lights on for months!!

Maki said...

Dysfunctinal mom: I know - it totally freaks me out! This movie was creepy because everything happens in one place. Stay warm!

eri: I usually don't watch these kid of movie, but it was very entertaining!

Kendall; Hey you, long time no see! This movie was SOO real it really scared me. Most of horror movies is so fake and kind of cheesie, but not this one!!!!

Laura: Your sis would love this movie then! You should watch it!

Jenn: I agree! I hated after watching this movie because what happened in that movie was SO real and could happen! Geeez scary!

Rick: I never met a zombie either and I sure hope to stay that way!

Bayjb: Yeah you wait until you see this movie - it's not funny really. I usually laugh at horror movies, but this one was so real... You watch it and let me know what you think:) xoxo

Nicole: Well, when I felt like there's something bad going to happen, I went to the kitchen and watch the scene over the kitchen counter... Seriously, the movie was good though..

glauren5 said...

LOL! My boyfriend and his friends are obsessed with zombies! They always make jokes about it. Sorry, I just wasn't expecting that. That's funny...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!