Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Malfunction!!!

Well, it's my bad - I knocked down the glass of water and spilled it over computer modem. I was typing when my Soapy who was refusing to go to bed brought my broken iBook as her laptop and tried to mimic me typing. I tried to put her on my lap and put the iBook on the desk when it hit the glass...

Now I tried to post the entry, but I've lost the network connection. I'm guessing the modem is still wet and worst case we may have to get the new modem...

I ran to my BlackBerry and started typing this meaningless post. But since I want to keep posting for 365 days, I hope I can count this as a legit entry... LOL.

Lesson - DO NOT bring any type of liquid near the computer. I broke my iBook when my Ju Ju spilled a glass of wine. Now this!

Be careful my friends!!!

3 comments:

Dionne said...

Oh no! I almost had the same problem, but with coffee. Luckily the coffee spilled in the opposite direction and went all over the floor instead (still not fun, but better than the alternative!).

* said...

I am disciplined when it comes to computers and food, thanks to a lesson I learn at (of all places...work).

We had gotten in new computers and I spilled a whole bottle of cranberyy juice, I was so shocked and freaked out that I didn't know how to tell anyone.

Anyways, never again.

Lucky it was on the floor...

Maki said...

Dionne: Yes, it's definitely better to spill it on the floor!!! I'm glad the modem is dry and working fine now:)

Imperfect Stepford Mom: Yes, I need to learn not to bring anything wet to computer area...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!