Happy New Year, everyone!!!!!
I hope all of you had a fun and safe New Year's Eve. I must say the year 2009 went like space shuttle - I don't even know what happened to it. I barely blogged too and I decided to change my ways and start to focus many things this year that I took for granted in 2009.
My new year resolustion shouldn't be all complicated, but here are the things I told myself I would do in 2010:
1. I will post every day, 365 days, regardless of the length or a situation. Yep, every single damn day. I could barely post two entries per month last year. Do you think I can really do it? I don't know! But I will try! That's why I'm posting on New Year's Day! You will be my witness!
2. Become suscessful for what I do as a mother, a wife, an artist and a person. I tend to have plenty excuses not to do things. And I am going to put end to that non-sense! I think it's time for me to grow up!
3. To become a better organizer. Yes, I tend to get messy when I have too many things to do all at the same time. I can't multi task. I want to be more organized = better lifestyle. Let's put it this way - yes, I want to be a neat freak.
4. Go to gym 5 days a week. Same as blogging, I fell off from the workout wagon and it's down to twice a week. And I need to get back into shape, my friend. I've been eating non-stop since Thanksgiving.
5. To be more giving. I believe in helping others and I really want to invest my free time in helping people in need.
So, let's see if I can keep up with my promises. Do you have any new year resolution????
Wishing prosperity, love and happiness you deserve in 2010!!