Apparently SITS are hosing "Blogathon" today. It is a great supporting system for all the bloggers and I'm delighted to participate!!!
I am going to have to link 5 blogs here that I like which is very hard for me because I really can't just pick 5. But anyway, I want all of you to know that I cherish and enjoy your blogs both mentioned or not-mentioned here.
1. Rubber Slippers In Italy was the very first blog I left a comment for. I found Rowena on Blogs of Note. Coincedentally, she is from Hawaii and I am a devote reader of her blog.
2. A Cup of Jo is one of my favorites because of its simplicity. Joanna's blog is so simple and yet, so charming full of laughter.
3. Alev @ Bad Seed was my very first person to leave me a comment and she's been my loyal reader. Because of her, I kept on writing my blog when it seems nobody was reading. She is a talented poet.
4. franco @ Rivermist Expressions also has been great support for my blog. I love his bloging style with twist - he's going to be famous!
5. When I feel blue I always turn to Spittin' (out words) Like a Lahma. Colby's humor is just what I need to get chuckles and bright my day!!!
I wish I could mention all of the blogs I read everyday because I do love all of them!!!
I hope you're having a wonderful week!!
PS: Don't forget to enter "Pay It Forward" contest!!!!