I've been tagged by three people last week (franco, savvy & dorky r). Since it's my birthday and I had the luxury to sit in front of my computer all day today, I'm going to do them altogether. Dorkys, I'm sorry to say, but I've done the one you tagged me for, so please forgive me - but thank you for thinking of me:)
My blogging buddy, Franco over @riverexpress tagged me with FOUR THINGS. Kind of similar the one I've done a while back, but anyway..
Top Four wishes:
1- A cure for kidney disease. My mom has been on dialysis for the past seven years, attached to the machine for four hours, three times a week. I just want her to be free from it...
2- My daughters happiness
3- Becoming a great cook like Giada de Laurentiis.
4- Just for a day, I want to be a famous fashion designer and create the most gorgeous dress.
Four Places I want to travel to:
3- Grand Canyon
Four Careers I want to be involved in:
2- Crafting / Designing.
3- Helping people in need.
4- Owning and operating a fansy restaurant.
Four things I would like God to say at the gates of Heaven
1- Welcome my dear, Maki....
2- What took you so long?
3- Do you have any questions before you move in?
4- Your friends and families are waiting for you over there. The drinks are on me, so have fun!
4 people I'm tagging:
1. alev @ Bad Seed
2. brook @ Vegas or Bust
3. Sarah @ A Blog about Sarah
4. merc3069 @ Book Bitten
Next one is Lovely Savvy over @ savvy mode tagged me with 11 Things about me.
1. Clothes Shop: Aloha Rag, Bloomingdales and the Shore in SRQ
2. Furniture Shop: Pottery Barn, West Elm and Restoration Hardware
3. Sweet: Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream
4. City: Hiroshima (9 yrs), Tokyo (6 yrs), Maui (1 yr), Berkeley (2 yrs), Honolulu/Waialua (13 yrs), Florham Park, NJ (9 mos), SRQ (3 yrs).
5. Drink: Surfer on Acid & Cosmo
6. Music: From Sinatra, Coltrane to Stone Temple Pilots. I listen to anything that moves me.
7. Series: Cold Case, CSI (Vegas only), How I met your mother, ER, Rescue Me, Office
8. Film: Too many to list here...
9. Workout: 40 mins cardio, 30 mins lifting 5 days a week.
10. Pastries: Black cherry tart
11. Coffee: Honolulu Coffee Co's Iced Cafe Mocha (slush) & Starbucks grade Latte (Ice Latte in summer)
The person I'm tagging is Maegan @ ...love Maegan
Have a wonderful week!!!
What Food Do You Pack for the Beach?
53 minutes ago