Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Help Me Pick...Again.

Ok, I think it's time for me to say goodbye to my LV cosmetic bag. I've used it for over a year... So, I need your help. Again.

I, Maki, the most indecisive woman in this whole wide world need your input!!

I found a pouch by Anya Hindmarch (it's the purple metalic one pictured below, but in gold in the magazine) when I was reading Vogue a while back that caught my eyes (I believe Rachel Weisz was on the cover - btw, she is another gorgeous woman with dark hair) - or was it Allure? I forget. I love her bags.

Anyway, I went on to her website, there I found three more cosmetic cases that I fell in love. Aren't they lovely??

Now, I have to pick "1" which has been a struggle for me for the past three weeks. So, I have decided to put up another poll and hear your advise again.

Please help this silly girl out - I can't even pick my own makeup bag. It's kind of pathetic, I know, but I really am having tough time. Which one do you like??




Let me know which one you think I should get...

21 comments:

ka1t_lyn said...

Solid black-- it looks timeless and durable :)

The Rambler said...

I'm with the silver...:)

Franco said...

I like the gray one with the pattern, followed by the light one,

Nicole Marie said...

solid black. but im huge on black so i may be a little biased :)

Carla said...

I like the silver one but the pink is also amazing. carla

Leigh said...

The silver for sure.

See that is funny I can pick for someone else so easily but I swear if it came down to me choosing for myself I would totally be confused and extremely indecisive LOL.:)

Alev said...

I really like the solid black one. :)

CL said...

I like the solid black, but I'm usually partial to pure black or white.

With regards to your question about where I'm originally from... Philippines.

Rachel said...

Metalic Purple!!

...love Maegan said...

I think you should get them all!!! :) I love them.

Laura said...

I'm a fan of the silver -- it's fun and it will make you feel glamorous!

Laura said...

Oh - I forgot to respond to your comment! The Espresso Truffle is not as sweet as the Peppermint Mocha, but I think it is equally good in it's own way - you should give it a try.

LadyStyx said...

That purple one is nice...but I think I'd opt for one that matches the purse you're carrying...

Bayjb said...

I really like the purple one, but the silver one next to it is great too. It's like a little textured disco ball.

Diamond said...

The purple is HAWT!

BakerGirl said...

Silver or Purple!!!

I love both equally! I like the texture on the silver one!

Maki said...

kaitlyn: I like the black one also:)

The Rambler: And I like the silver, too.. :)

Franco: Of course I like the pattern one!

Nicole: Another black..

Carla: The first time I saw it I fell in love, too!

Leigh: Uh! See... it's easy to choose for someone else, right? Me too!

Alev: Black is so you!!!

CL: Oh! My friend's wife is from Cebu!

Rachel: I knew it!! :)

Maegan: I want to buy them all, but JT will kill me. LOL I love them all, too!!

Laura: I tried the Espresso Truffle today!! It was goooood! :)

LadStyx: Very clever advise!

Jess: Texutured disco ball -- Love the phrase! LOL.

Diamond: I like the purple one - very cute right?

BakerGirl: You're a very artsy person, so maybe I should listen to you.. :)

Jennifer Ramos said...

The metallic PINK all the way...very cute!


Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Maki said...

Jennifer: Hello!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog:) Yes, I like the color too, that's why I am TORN!!!! HELP!! LOL

Summer said...

No wonder you couldn't decide!!! They are freaking cute!

Maki said...

Summer: I still can't decide. I need to decide though... Very frustrating. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!