Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Midnight Magic ~ Daddy comes home ~

My husband is flying back home tonight from NJ and will be landing at midnight here in FL. Our daughters Ju Ju and Soapy think that they will pick their daddy up at the airport tomorrow morning (Thursday), and they have no idea that he's planning to crawl into their beds...

The girls are bathed, watching TV right now. We ususally Skype with Daddy every night, but he told them he is busy with work, so he'll see them tomorrow. The girls are so excited and ready to go to bed because you know, they just can't wait the morning to come.

My mother in law is coming over to watch the girls, so I can drive to pick JT up while the girls sleep. Wait until Daddy comes home and "Twinkle" - The girls will be so surprised in the morning. It's like magic! I can't wait to see their face, how big their eyes get. :)

So have sweet dreams my babies, let the magical day begin!

{Shhhhhhh}

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaah! i'm so excited for you all! they'll be so happy :) that is such a great surprise!

Mrs. Julius said...

that is the sweetest thing. awww they must be so excited. :)

Drew said...

Aw... :-)

Melissa Blake said...

oh, that is so exciting!! How cute!

Dionne said...

Hooray! What a nice surprise for the girls! That's so great that he'll be home. YOu must be over the moon!

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

Oh my gosh they are going to be so excited! I can't wait to hear how they react

mysassygemini said...

Sounds like a great surprise! Is that a photo of your daughters' room? Looks like so fun there!

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! They will be SO very excited!!! I love that photo of the little beds and canopies... SO sweet!!

Have a great weekend with your family! :)

Maki said...

Girlies: Oh the girls were soooo excited. I will post about it at the later date, but thank you so much everyone:) Have a lovely day!
xoxo

Mekkan said...

Oh, what a nice story! So how was it?
I'd love to hear how the girls' faces were??? For these weeks I haven't blogged. I don't know where and how to start. Once I stay away from it, I get lost. Have a nice weekend. And thanks for dropping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!