Monday, July 26, 2010

Mark Ruffalo...

I have been a bit feeling sick today, so I decided to stay home with my girls and not to go to work. My work hours are down to two days a week now, and I must admit it's been great for my girls and myself, especially during summer because I get to spend time with them, and I also have plenty time to paint.

Many of you already know that I'm in love with Christian Bale. I also have tremendous love for Tom. And there are others that I drool on a daily basis. One of the Hollywood guys whom I have a soft spot is Mark Ruffalo. I don't know, I really like when he plays an ordinary guy - I really liked him in "13 going on 30" or "Rumor Has It" - or when he played totally a different role as a narc officer in "Collateral" with Tom Cruise. He can be a bit dork at times, but his dorkiness totally melts my heart.

I'm ecstatic to see the new movie "The Kids Are All Right" - I only hear great things about it. It's about a gay couple (Annette Benning & Julian Moore) raising two teenage kids and the kids finding the sperm donor = their biological father played by Mark Ruffalo, and they become close as a family. There is a twist in the movie and I'm really looking forward to seeing this film.

The Kids Are All Right Pictures, Images and Photos
The kids are all right 03 Pictures, Images and Photos

Also, he will be playing Hulk for The Incredible Hulk 3 as the replacement for Ed Norton. Well, all the Hulk guys have been played by the actors that I LoVe - Eric Bana and Ed Norton, and now by Mark. Yay! My husband JT loves The Incredible Hulk, so I have been able to see them in the big screen. But, Mark Ruffalo as Hulk? I didn't see this coming!! This should be interesting!
So have you seen any good movies lately???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i haven't seen anything good lately, although everyone seems to be raving about inception...but that's just not my kind of movie. haha.

mark ruffalo as the hulk...very unexpected!

hope you're feeling better!

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

It's SUCH a good movie. you will love it. And there are plenty of great Mark Ruffalo shots in that movie. HOT.

Beth Dotolo said...

Ohhh... I can't wait to see this!
People tell me my hubz looks like Mark... We've even been stopped in the airport by two girls who REALLY thought it was him.
Love Mark Ruffalo... and my husband!
Hope you're feeling better.

Kristin said...

I love Mark Ruffalo! I have never heard of that movie (obviously, we wouldn't hear about it in Japan yet!) but it sounds good. I loved 13 Going On 30!

Unknown said...

I also adore Mark Ruffalo! I saw the movie and really liked it! I hope you are feeling better :)

Maki said...

Girlies: Thank you, I'm feeling better... Yes, Mark Ruffalo is so cute - I'm glad I'm not the only one! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!