Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jake vs. Vienna

{Jake & Vienna image via ABC}

Well, who would have guessed that they would be breaking up? LOL. We all knew, didn't we? I watched the interview between Jake and Vienna last night on ABC, and I must say, this time, I'm with Vienna.

Yes, I didn't like her when she was on the Bachelor and I didn't understand why Jake had picked her to be his wife, but I know now, Jake was fake. I don't like him at all now. I feel like all the "good boy" image he portrayed in front of the camera was all for the show. He just wanted to be famous. I can't believe I rooted for him before. He kind of rubbed me in the wrong way when he appeared on "Dancing with the Stars" - I felt like he only wanted the attention and fame.

What I learned from watching the interview last night was that Jake has a controling issue. He has to be the one who calls the shot, he has to be the one who is always right and he hates when a girl questions him. It's pretty funny to see how he acts. Vienna was a bit of drama queen also, but I felt she was genuine this time, and she's very upset and heartbroken. I didn't think she was faking just for the show. I believe Vienna this time... Sorry Jake, but there are many girls who are dissapointed in you.

So long, Jake, so long Vienna. I will not miss you...


10 comments:

Kerry said...

Thank you! I just wrote on my blog post yesterday that my fiance and I got in a fight because I came out on the "Vienna" side of this disaster. I don't LIKE her by any means, but Jake is just such a tool with his little smirk and you can completely tell there is an emotional abuser hiding in there.

Whew. Not every day I get to comment about stupid reality TV in blogland, sorry if I ranted a little there!

Dionne said...

I think that they are both equally as bad. I never thought Jake was all that great anyway. I could tell that he was into himself when he was on Gillian's Bachelorette. Not a big fan.

Kristin said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Maki! I really love reading about other's expat experiences.

I have been in Japan for three years so I have to say - I have no idea what you are talking about in this post :D

Hajimemashite!

Tina L. Hook said...

I watched this one too. They were a mismatch from the beginning. They both lost points...Jake for being insensitive and Vienna for being a child.

eri said...

i don't watch the bachelor, but i watch DWTS, and i always thought vienna looked pained being there. hahaha.

but i gave up watching the bachelor after the andy baldwin/tessa season. i LOVED them and was so dissapointed when they broke up and he dated marla maples or whoever it was....i just couldn't watch after that. hahaha.

Mrs. Julius said...

i totally agree with u. watching that made me so mad at Jake...he was being such a cold hearted jerk. i actually felt bad for Vienna. Jake is not a man, he's a boy. He is a control freak.

Angela said...

controlling is bad.....

Maki said...

Kerry: Not a problem! Rant all you would like :D - agreed, he said something about "You sold our relationship to tabloids for money.." with smirk on his face and gosh, he was totally acting! Boo to Jake!

Dionne: Oh yes, I don't like Vienna also, but Jake is far more wrose I realize.. :)

kristin: hajimemashite! Don't worry, you're not the only one - my husband has not clue about this either and he lives in the US. lol. How's Tokyo - humid?

Florida Girl: Well said!

eri: Oh my god, Andy! I remember that dude. LOL

Mrs. Julius: Seriously, he was a total jerk. Prick. I think he could talk to her with respect although their fight was very childish.

Savvy Gal: Definitely bad..

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

As unshocked and privately happy I was they broke up considering I hated her, watching them together was really sad. I felt bad for vienna because she looked like she really tried and it just didn't work out. Oh and Jake looked even MORE like a douche. Seriously.

Maki said...

Jess: Right? Oh my god, Jake looked like a real douche - the way he pretended to be this great guy and tried to blame everything on her - we didn't buy it. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!