Thursday, July 31, 2008

In Daddy's Pants



My oldest daughter's new favorite subject to talk about is her whereabouts before she was born. "Where was I before I was in Mommy's tummy?" "Where did I come from?" When my husband and I talk about something, mostly which happened in the past, my daughter wants to make sure and asks where she was at the time of the event.

The other day, my husband and I were looking at the pictures of our wedding and talking about our friends who attended the happy occasion. Then we heard this voice creeping from below and we looked down, of course it was our daughter. She asked, "So, Daddy, Mommy, where was I? I know I was in Mommy's tummy when you got married, but where, where was I before this picture?"... My husband and I looked at each other and started laughing. My husband said for the first time "in Daddy's pants!"

I can't forget the look on her face...... LOL.

2 comments:

Alev said...

Truth hurts, LOL.

Maki said...

Right? LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!