Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm soooooo over it!!!!

I'm so tired of fighting with my husband. I've had it. I'm fed up!!! I've always believed and thought that we can work our differences and make it through because we love each other. But now, after all these years, I start to suspect that maybe "love" is not enough to keep us together. I don't even know if I should talk about my personal matter here, but what a hey, no one is reading this anyway, so I will just let it all out!

My husband and I have been married for six years. Thank God, we have two most beautiful daughters - I mean I don't even know how we got so lucky to be blessed with them. I'm so graterful...and yet, we can't seem to get it together even for our girls. We pretty much bickering at each other everyday (well, we go through these cycles of getting along and not getting along), God only knows for what or even why. What I know is though that we both want to be right and choose to fight and argue instead of work things out, compromise and make peach. It takes two to start an argument, but I always feel that it only takes one to start a fight. I get defensive, he gets defensive; when have we become this couple who can't even talk to each other????

There are so many reasons why I feel this way about my husband; all the resentmen towards him. I will talk about him more later when I am calm.. People often say "Don't go to bed angry!!!" Well, he went to bed angry and I'm angry still. The question is should I sleep next to him? The answer will be in tomorrow's blog. Good night.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!