Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hope this is the final title..

I have changed my mind on the title of this blog too many times. It was "Let's talk about Love" when I started this blog, then to "Love in Mute", then "Love in Mute - Posh Mom's everyday life", after that it was "With Love, Sincerely - Posh Mom's everyday life", then it finally became "w/ Love, Sincerely - Posh Mom's Diary"

As you can see from above, I'm very indecisive, very much so that I had to change my blog title 6 times. I wonder how other bloggers come up with their blog title -- do they ever change their mind like I have? I'm 100% positive now that the title will no longer changes to something else. I love it... I think the title suits me : I will talk about love with honesty, I'm stylish who is into fashion and art... I can't wait for my new blog experience! I hope you enjoy my blog and keep wanting to come back for more.

Thank you very much for reading!

M

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You Have Landed

   

Thank You For Stopping By!!!!