Anyway, let's see.. where do I start.... Okay, I will list all the things that's been going on with my life.
1. Ju Ju started kindergarten two weeks ago! I will post two short video clips from the first day of school this week. Oh my, I was so nervous, maybe more nervous than Ju Ju! She has school uniform, so that helps a lot in the morning. She gets to wear light blue, navy or white polo shirt and navy or khaki scort, skirts, shorts or long pants. I must admit she's SUPER cute in them! I can't wait to share many happy and exciting stories about her life in school!
2. Just being busy. I'm back to work after taking several weeks off. But I must say, I'm so hating it. I can't stand it anymore. I'm thinking about giving my boss a notice soon that I will be leaving the job on December 31. I'm grateful that I have this job, but I can't stand some of my co-workers. They depress me. I know I need to grow up, but having a few weeks off from work totally made me feel so free. I'm not talking about not having a job. I'm talking about being in the enviroment that brings me down emotionally. So I've made up my mind that I'm going to quit. I hope I can follow through..
3. Another "just being busy" , but this is because of my new project. And let me introduce my business logo to you all for the first time! Let the drum roll...
"Barefoot Chic Design & Co." -- do you like it? Do you like it???? It took me almost a month for me to decide on this logo with the help of a friend who is also designing my business website. I'm really excited about it, but also very nervous at the same time... It's been alway my dream to start my own business, however, I know things can get tough at times. I just hope that I have enough courage to move forward and do the things I love the most; painting and handcrafting.. I hope you'll cheer me on because I love you and your voice have carried me through the most difficult times in my life before... I hope it's okay to counting on you, too...
4. Getting a kitty for Ju Ju and Soapy. They have been wanting to have a kitty since last year. I am a cat person and I've owned six cats in my life; three have died which have made me not wanting to have another can again. It was so tough to see them die and I didn't want to go through ever again. But, when my two girls keep telling me and JT that they want it, how could I say 'No', especially JT who is not a cat person tells me we should get it for them... So, this week or next week, we're going to Humane Society to find a kitty cat. I'm slowly, but surely getting excited about it.
5. Planning JT's birthday. It's coming this week Friday... I hope I can make it special for him.
So, these are the things (not everything) that have consumed me for the past several week. How was your Labor Day weekend, everyone? I hope you're all doing well and I love you!!!!